Skip to content
- Depending on the size of the item, we use FedEx or UPS for smaller packages, the item is delivered to your door.
- For larger pieces of furniture we use national freight carriers. The carriers will only unload the furniture to the curbside. Customers have to make arrangement and have adequate help to take the furniture inside the residence.
- Freight and tracking information will be provided as soon as orders are shipped. Freight companies will call in advance to schedule delivery appointment, and only deliver within the business hours Mon to Fri 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Freight companies will only provide you with a time slot for delivery which is usually 2 to 4 hours
- Orders are typically delivered within 10 business days. Longer periods for rural areas
- Most furniture sold will require some assembly. Assembly instructions and hardware are provided.
- We ship within the Continental US. For Customers in Alaska, Canada and Hawaii please contact us for shipping quotes.